List of all New topics I have submitted

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

gcotterl

List of all New topics I have submitted

Post by gcotterl »

How can I get a list of all of the "New topics" that I (i.e., my User-Name) have submitted?
ak47wong

Post by ak47wong »

gcotterl

Post by gcotterl »

THANKS!

BUT HOW CAN I DO IT?

=======================

Using the link you supplied, the top of page 1 says "Search found 212 matches".

Page 1 contains only 16 "matches".

At the bottom of page 1, it says "Page 1 of 15" and "Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 Next".

When I click on '2' (or any other page numbers and 'Next'), I get a "No topics or posts met your search criteria" message.

How do I see the other 196 "matches"?
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

You click on your Image graphic which is attached to every post you made to see your own profile, and in there you have the link Find all posts by gcotterl. Works also with any other user and has been like this for decades.

I've already tried multiple times to gain the maintainers attention with topics like This phpBB installation falls apart for other reasons. The search results pagination issue has been reported at least 3 years ago already in the topic Community forum software does not work properly (next page) - my workaround only works for keyword searches but not for author searches. But you could use the Search in general and there use the "Search for Author" textbox to enter your own name to get a longer list of all topics you participated in. Again you'll never go beyond page 1 but at least it's much more to start from.
Last edited by AmigoJack on Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
gcotterl

Post by gcotterl »

Thanks!

But why doesn't "Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 Next" work?
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

Because this software is not maintained properly. Please note that I've edited my post - it may now contain more text than you've read before.