help with set up

Using the Java SDK with TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

mbuonfiglio

help with set up

Post by mbuonfiglio »

okay, i have textpad on my desktop computer, and i recently got a laptop, and i wanted to have textpad on here too. So i redownloaded textpad and realized that i have no tools, compile, run application or run applet.

if you guys could help me get back all that stuff, or tell me how to activate it again, id appreciate it

also if Mr. Hazlet happens to be reading this, feel free to pull me aside in school and tell me how stupid i am for forgetting this :lol:
sharad022

Re: help with set up

Post by sharad022 »

mbuonfiglio wrote:okay, i have textpad on my desktop computer, and i recently got a laptop, and i wanted to have textpad on here too. So i redownloaded textpad and realized that i have no tools, compile, run application or run applet.

if you guys could help me get back all that stuff, or tell me how to activate it again, id appreciate it

also if Mr. Hazlet happens to be reading this, feel free to pull me aside in school and tell me how stupid i am for forgetting this :lol:

first u have to install jdk on ut lappy then install textpad.... be sure thay u have update ur Environment Variables... :P
tarra !!! your lappy will generate codes... :twisted: :evil:
be cool, stay cool.