TextPad reboot

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

Noni

TextPad reboot

Post by Noni »

For some time, I think since I upgraded to 8.1.2 version, my TextPad begun to reboot alone after I quir it.
I use multiple-instances, workspaces and Win10

What can I do to stop it?

Tks
bbadmin
Site Admin

Post by bbadmin »

If you mean that TextPad starts automatically when you boot up, then check that the option to "Put shortcuts to TextPad on" "StartUp menu" is not enabled.
Noni

Post by Noni »

bbadmin wrote:If you mean that TextPad starts automatically when you boot up, then check that the option to "Put shortcuts to TextPad on" "StartUp menu" is not enabled.
No! My bad on explanation.

I use TextPad normally, so when I finish using it, I quit TextPad and continue with my note working and in a few seconds TestPad reopen alone
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

Noni wrote:continue with my note working
Does it also happen if you do nothing on your notebook/computer? Literally nothing: not hitting any key, not using your internet browser, not downloading updates...
Noni

Post by Noni »

AmigoJack wrote:
Noni wrote:continue with my note working
Does it also happen if you do nothing on your notebook/computer? Literally nothing: not hitting any key, not using your internet browser, not downloading updates...
Most of the times, I quit one TextPad instance and begun working one other one that was alreeady open and yes, sometimes I do nothing and it happen