Does anyone know what's being considered?

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

ContractedHack

Does anyone know what's being considered?

Post by ContractedHack »

Does anyone know what suggested enhancements are being considered for upcomming releases? Is there a "Planned Enhancements" link anywhere on the site? This would be very useful information for those of us waiting on enhancements before registering.

Me personally, I won't register until the "Workspace/Project" management functionallity improves dramatically. Meaning, TP needs a folder tree in the next release.

Does the programmer post much? Perhaps I'm overlooking but I don't see a lot of "Helios" posts.
webmasta

Post by webmasta »

Do you mean a folder tree in document selector?? cuz I cannot see where a folder tree is of any benefit with opening workspaces .. thats the reason why you give your space a name.. just open the named space.
ContractedHack

Post by ContractedHack »

webmasta wrote:Do you mean a folder tree in document selector??
Correct.

Need a way to visually group and organize documents within the workspace.
webmasta

Post by webmasta »

That shouldnt stop you from registering TP .. you could buy some other annoying crap that cost more than a lousy 27$

These developers work their asses off , if they dont get to it now they will at some point.. by then it may be a free upgrade or may only cost a fizzle to upgrade.
:wink:
ContractedHack

Good point

Post by ContractedHack »

Good point.

$27 falls far short of expensive.

How can we get the programmer to start posting the plans for the next release? I'd still love to know what's next. Wouldn't you?

Mark :)