My son Jacob

Ideas for new features

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

jeffy

My son Jacob

Post by jeffy »

I know it's been quite a while since I've been around. Hello!

I wanted to show you my new baby boy's website (created with TextPad, ofbviously... :' )

http://jacob.jeffyepstein.com

Looking forward to version 5...which is coming...have faith, woojuh!

Miss you all.
Bob Hansen

Post by Bob Hansen »

Welcome back Jeffy! What's it been, a year+ ?

Congratulations for your family.
Hope this was helpful.............good luck,
Bob
jeffy

Post by jeffy »

Thank you. He's an angel.
RRBeatty

Greetings from Roy Beatty

Post by RRBeatty »

Jeff,

I just happened to check the ole textpad.com website to day and noticed v5 and this thread.

Congratulations ! Good health and prosperity to your family! I found that becoming a Dad was like discovering inside myself an entirely new instruction set. And now that they're teenagers, I'm almost entirely commented out. ...

I'm working in Wilmington these days. Drop me a line sometime.

-- Roy moc-tod-oohay-ta-yttaebrr
smjg

Post by smjg »

Looks good, but....
  1. What has this to do with enhancement suggestions?
  2. I'm curious about who taught you HTML, considering the strangeness of some of the
    validation errors
  3. Why are there loads of <CODE> tags? Nothing on the page looks like code to me.
jeffy

Post by jeffy »

smjg wrote:Looks good, but....
  1. What has this to do with enhancement suggestions?
It doesn't. I was an active member a year-plus ago, so some people on this forum know me. I maintained the top-suggestions-list for more than a year.
smjg wrote: [*]I'm curious about who taught you HTML, considering the strangeness of some of the
validation errors
It is my personal home page. I'm not interested in perfect html. To answer your question, I took INFO304 in West Chester University (HTML for Home Pages), and had a JavaScript project in my senior year. Email me, and I'll tell you the names of the professors. It was a long time ago. And yes, I'm matching your own sarcasm with my own...
smjg wrote: [*]Why are there loads of <CODE> tags? Nothing on the page looks like code to me.
[/list]
The CODE, H1 and A tags all play poker at my house each month. Nice tags, those guys. I figured it's the least I could do...

P.S. Hello Roy! It's good to hear from you again. Thanks for the well wishes. :' )
Bob Hansen

Post by Bob Hansen »

In days of old, Jeffy was the keeper of the Enhancement Requests Ranking.

He was putting out a weekly/monthly report that did a weighted ranking of the requests showing their standing.

Hey Jeffy, it's good to see that Jacob doesn't have the same green skin and pop-eyes as his father. Actually, a good looking kid. Thanks for sharing, and welcome back again.
Hope this was helpful.............good luck,
Bob
jeffy

Post by jeffy »

Bob Hansen wrote:Hey Jeffy, it's good to see that Jacob doesn't have the same green skin and pop-eyes as his father. Actually, a good looking kid.
He gets his looks from his mommy...thank goodness.