shortcut to switch between clip libraries?

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

abeness

shortcut to switch between clip libraries?

Post by abeness »

I've searched the help and forums but haven't found my answer yet. Is there a keyboard shortcut available for switching between clip libraries? I already know about ALT-0 to shift the focus to the clip pane, but I can't seem to put focus on the list of libraries to allow me to use arrows to change between them. I'm sure I must be missing something.

I'm developing two libraries for use with Corel SCRIPT and Ventura commands. Corel didn't package their Script Editor with Ventura 10, so I've pointed TextPad in the right direction with syntax files. The editor didn't have command completion in the first place, so the clip library is a pretty impressive step forward.

If I can't use the keyboard to switch between libraries, the decision will have to be to mix the two libraries--I'm not sure that would be bad, b/c convention is to keep the programming statements/functions in caps, while the Ventura-specific stuff is in UL, but I think I'd prefer not to.

In any case, if it can't be done already, it would be a huge help. I'm relatively new to clip libraries and can't believe what I've been missing, as I've been a TextPad user for years--mainly in service of global changes to numerous text files with regular expressions in a publishing context. Awesome program.

Abe
abeness

Post by abeness »

OK, I feel like an idiot. TAB does it. Funny, I coul've sworn I tried that... :-(( Sorry!

Abe
ben_josephs

Post by ben_josephs »

Tab.