PLEASE SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE MAKING ANY NEW POSTS.

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, helios, bbadmin, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

bbadmin
Site Admin

PLEASE SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE MAKING ANY NEW POSTS.

Post by bbadmin »

Before making any new posts, please search the forums, to check if your question has already been answered.

You do not need to login to read posts, but cannot post new messages without doing so.

To reduce abuse of the system, we've decided that only registered users can post messages in these forums.

All you have to do is click on the Register link above, and create an online ID. This will require you to provide a valid email address, which you can hide from forum users, and which we will only use for the purposes of this forum. We will not spam you, nor sell or pass on your email address to anyone else.

If you are provided with solutions to any problems that you post here, then please respond, so that other users are made aware of that fact.

Please avail yourself of the forums lists here:

https://forums.textpad.com/

Keith MacDonald
Helios Software Solutions
Last edited by AmigoJack on Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated URIs
ulysses

Post by ulysses »

Just a quick note - I am really, really impressed with the speed of your forum search. Searching for "status" returned 3+ pages of useful results in literally half a second. Never have a seen a fairly large board such as this search so quickly.

Thanks!
PhilK

Post by PhilK »

Yes the speed is impressive but I found over 2000 items none of which (I looked at) had anything to do with my question. I'm NOT going to spend hours trying to find the one that might solve my problem so you'll have to find a way to refine the list of posts found to make it at all useful.

Oh, I found one that might have helped, but it too had no answer yet & it's a month old. This does NOT bode well for getting timely answers!

PhilK
Phil K
RedPluto

Search link is broken

Post by RedPluto »

as of today (2012-11-01_Thu/ Nov 1, 2012) the search link:
http://www.textpad.com/forum/search.php
returns a "HTTP 404 - file not found"

Hurricane Sandy causality?
ben_josephs

Post by ben_josephs »