numbers color setting not being applied to documents in the HTML document class

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, helios, bbadmin, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

WayneCa

numbers color setting not being applied to documents in the HTML document class

Post by WayneCa »

I have been using the 9.3.0 64-bit version. The first thing I did was look for a new version and found 9.4.1, so I installed it. The same problem occurs. I haven't worked with other classes where I used the numbers color setting, so I can only speak towards the HTML class. The default color is not white, but all numbers in my HTML document are displayed as white. I changed the color to a custom color and it made no difference. In versions prior to 9.3.0 the numbers color was applied correctly (I usually set the color to cyan), except if there was no character after the number. That means if the last characters of the line was a number (say, 73) it would show up as white, but if I added a space after the number it would be changed to cyan. The current versions (9.3.0 and newer) don't apply the color at all. I have checked both the general preferences and the current document preferences and both show the same color settings. The numbers color is the only one I am having this issue with. Is this possibly a bug, or is there something I am overlooking?

Edit: I just checked a different document using a different document class and the numbers color is applied correctly, so this issue seems to be specific to the HTML document class.
WayneCa

Re: numbers color setting not being applied to documents in the HTML document class

Post by WayneCa »

This must be an elusive bug. It has been the better part of a month and no response at all. I have been thinking the devs are tracking down the bug, but this must be a hard one to be taking so long to resolve. Good luck guys.
bbadmin
Site Admin

Re: numbers color setting not being applied to documents in the HTML document class

Post by bbadmin »

This has been fixed for the next release. Thanks for reporting it.