Java run application problem need urgent help for my assignm

Using the Java SDK with TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, helios, bbadmin, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

rviray9

Java run application problem need urgent help for my assignm

Post by rviray9 »

I need help in figuring out what's is wrong with my setup. I just enrolled in a beginners class and need to do my assignments. I emailed my professor but no luck yet on his reply. I have Windows Vista. I have installed both the JDK ver. 6u18 & Texpad ver. 5.3.1 correctly. It compiles correctly. But when I hit Ctrl 2 the command prompt window opens and closes up immediately. I changed the path variable already and when I type javac on the dos prompt window it works and give me a bunch of list for the javac options. Appreciate it if someone could help me on this. thx....ronald
darethas

Post by darethas »

Best help that I Could give you is to find another program. I have sat here for months trying to find answers getting my classes to run in Windows 7 and I have got nothing. Nobody seems to reply anymore on these boards anyways.
arkan

problem java applet

Post by arkan »

I work on a program of Java. Now I have Windows 7. Carried out forApplet Java on Windows 7 was an error in the implementation process I do not know how to rectify this error.
jxzh jdshjsdh szjc jzxchjzg kfhvgdf xcbv sajd jkxzcbb kjfhgde v,kf jsbsa kjvbcx jkrfds xmcbv szjdfcs jxcb fkjhgh xkjchv zkjc kxjvj kfdjh kxj x ksjhscvjh kjxbc j sdkfhsdh kjvhh sdkjhfdjf wehewh chc