How to tell what document class is in use?

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, helios, bbadmin, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

terrypin

How to tell what document class is in use?

Post by terrypin »

This question arises out of my attempt to change printing fonts (my post a few minutes ago) but thought I'd better make it a separate post.

I'm getting in something of a mess because I've never really understood how document classes work. For example although my Default class is apparently associated with every file type (*.*), when I occasionally view some types (e.g. .INO, an Arduino sketch file), it uses the appropriate syntax and colours.

Also, I'm getting a message the 'No default printer is set', which is incorrect, as my Canon Pixma is shown in Win 10 settings as the default.
Smelter.uk

Re: How to tell what document class is in use?

Post by Smelter.uk »

I was searching for document class info for Arduino sketch colour highlighting and found your post. You don't actually say what your question is, it simply reads as a series of statements, which is probably why you have no answers.
However you have answered my question I was about to post as to does TextPad recognise .ino files and do the appropriate colour scheme.

So thanks for your post. But as to your question?
bbadmin
Site Admin

Re: How to tell what document class is in use?

Post by bbadmin »

Right click the document, choose Properties, and its class is shown at the bottom of the Document page.