DOCUMENT SELECTOR WINDOW

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

Brian Harron

DOCUMENT SELECTOR WINDOW

Post by Brian Harron »

Not sure how I did it but.... I used to have a display where all open documents where on the left side of the window and the currently active document was displayed on the right side of the window. If I chose another document on the left side then the active document on the right side would change accordingly. This made it very easy to switch between documents. Now I have the open documents in in a window and each document is open in windows below it. This is very annoying especially since I don't know what I clicked to get into this situation. Any idea how I can reset it to its former state? I've looked at VIEW, TOOLS, WINDOW and can't find a solution...thanks
Brian Harron
ak47wong

Post by ak47wong »

I don't really follow your description of the current state, so I can only offer some generic suggestions:

If the document windows have become non-maximized (that is, you can see them all at once you would prefer to see only one at a time): Click the Maximize icon in the top-right corner of a document window; or double-click the title bar of a document window.

If the Document Selector is no longer visible: Click View > Document Selector to open it again.

If the Document Selector is floating (that is, not docked at the side of the TextPad window): Drag the Document Selector window and drop it on one of the icons that appears.