File: Send -- How does it work?

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, bbadmin, helios, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

greeniedragon

File: Send -- How does it work?

Post by greeniedragon »

Hi, I was wondering how the File: Send command works... I would like to send 20 + Txt files a day. Not as attachments but as the txt files themselves... And it is a pain to open all the generated TXT files and send them one by one... is there a way to export all of them to outlook express automatically, either having it open up 20 OE's send boxes? and I can just paste the address from there.? or maybe add a macro (which I don't know how to do that either) to enter the email address too?

Or How does it work? Is there a way I could do that with just windows explorer, like the send to: mail receipient? but change it to have it inline like textpad allows or something? Thanks for any assistance...

textpad@sarahleis.info
MudGuard

Post by MudGuard »

I would like to send 20 + Txt files a day. Not as attachments but as the txt files themselves...
Unchecking Configure - Preferences - Send Documents as an attachment to email messages should take care of that
is there a way to export all of them to outlook express automatically, either having it open up 20 OE's send boxes?
I don't think so.
greeniedragon

Post by greeniedragon »

I got it to send the text of the txt file already. but still appreciate the assistance... my concern was sending all of them to outlook individually in one big point and click type of thing... to open 20 OE's Was thinking if I could either do command line of OE to do whatever textpad does that exports it. or do a command line to textpad to open multiple textpads to export it... which that should open 20 oe's send boxes.. either way, gets the same desired affect.. I would hope... so I could send all these text messages a lot easier on me. so I can not make as many mistakes (on missing text message that I HAVE TO SEND every morning... thanks for any assistance...

/\/\

Quote:
I would like to send 20 + Txt files a day. Not as attachments but as the txt files themselves...

Unchecking Configure - Preferences - Send Documents as an attachment to email messages should take care of that

Quote:
is there a way to export all of them to outlook express automatically, either having it open up 20 OE's send boxes?

I don't think so.