emaileditor

General questions about using TextPad

Moderators: AmigoJack, helios, bbadmin, Bob Hansen, MudGuard

dwayne

emaileditor

Post by dwayne »

HI
I was sitting hear bemoaning my e-mail program. I have looked at a lot of them and am not all that happy. the main thing that I don't like about them is that the editor part is really low quality. So I was thinking (dangerous) has any one played with the idea of incorporating textpad into an e-mail program? or is there a workable programmatic interface? I am new to textpad so I thought I would ask.

Dwayne
CJ

Post by CJ »

Hello Dwayne.

There is already a very simple interface to your e-mail program. Try using the File, Send command. This basically allow you to use TextPad as your message editor and uses your e-mail program to send the messages. That's the extent of what you can do in TextPad, though.

Good luck.
greeniedragon

File: Send command

Post by greeniedragon »

Hi, I was wondering how the File: Send command works... I would like to send 20 + Txt files a day. Not as attachments but as the txt files themselves... And it is a pain to open all the generated TXT files and send them one by one... is there a way to export all of them to outlook express automatically, either having it open up 20 OE's send boxes? and I can just paste the address from there.? or maybe add a macro (which I don't know how to do that either) to enter the email address too?

Or How does it work? Is there a way I could do that with just windows explorer, like the send to: mail receipient? but change it to have it inline like textpad allows or something? Thanks for any assistance...

textpad@sarahleis.info